Lifebuoy x England Cricket Global Handwashing Day signed shirt social competition
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIFEBUOY PRIZE DRAW IN GREAT BRITAIN
1.This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2.The prize draw will also be hosted at @LifebuoyUK on Twitter. To enter please visit the @LifebuoyUK Twitter account and retweet the competition post. Entrant’s must be following @LifebuoyUK on Twitter to enter. Any entrant found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entrants should not include their own comments when retweeting the @LifebuoyUK competition post.
3.The opening date for the Twitter competition is 17:00 BST Friday 15th October (Global Handwashing Day) and the closing date is 23:59 BST on Saturday 16th October.
4.The promotion is limited to one entry per person, per Twitter account. No entrant may win more than one prize. Persons entering with numerous Twitter accounts will not be eligible.
5.No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever / Lifebuoy and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos (other than those of Unilever / Lifebuoy) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
7. If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group
8. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be constructed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from @Lifebuoy UK Twitter account / www.lifebuoy.co.uk immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from @Lifebuoy UK Twitter / www.lifebuoy.co.uk at any time without prior notice to entrants.
9. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you
10. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
11. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12. There will be one individual winner who will win one prize. They will receive a genuine ECB England Cricket match men’s shirt (not previously owned by a player), signed by the England’s Men 2021 full squad, complete with a certificate of authenticity provided by the England & Wales Cricket Board.
13.All valid entries received on or before the closing time will be put into an online generator and one winner will be selected at random. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified by a Twitter message from Lifebuoy’s official Twitter (@LifebuoyUK) within 24 hours of the closing date (23:59 16th October) and by no later than 23:59 on 17th October.
The winner must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name, and delivery email within 24 hours of the notification and by no later than 23:59 on 18th October. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
15. The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Lifebuoy, Unilever, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead KT227GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
18. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).