Lifebuoy Hundred Ticket Competition
UNILEVER TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIFEBUOY PRIZE DRAW IN GREAT BRITAIN
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The prize draw will also be hosted at @LifebuoyUK on Twitter. To enter the Twitter prize draw follow @LifebuoyUK on Twitter, like & retweet the image and tag a friend.
3. The opening date for the Twitter competition is 16:00PM BST 3rd August and the closing date is 16:00 on 4th August.
4. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
5. By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
6. There will be three winners. Each winner will receive 2 general admission tickets seated together for the Manchester Originals vs Southern Brave Hundred Cricket Tournament Match at the Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Stadium on Thursday 5th August.
7. The valid entries will be put into an online generator and then a winner will be selected at random out of the relevant draw. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified by a Twitter message from Lifebuoy’s official Twitter (@LifebuoyUK) within 24 hours of the closing date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the direct message confirming their full name, and delivery email within 4 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants release Twitter for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
10. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: [Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR